In April, I …
1. Became a BibRave Pro! This is an ambassador program for BibRave.com, a race review website and running community. As an such, some of the things I will be doing include spreading the word about BibRave, reviewing and live tweeting races, participating in their weekly #bibchat, trying and reviewing products/gear/swag, and promoting running in general!
2. Reached a milestone of 1000 followers on Twitter! I think I finally am getting the hang of this Twitter thing! Thanks everyone for the follows, favourites, and RTs. It’s been really great connecting with runners (and non-runners too) from all over the world!
3. Became a morning person … I think? If you know me, this is hard to believe. Until recently every morning I’d hit snooze on my alarm for up to an hour before dragging my sorry ass out of bed. Lately, I have woken up before my alarm even goes off and a few times this month I’ve even gone to the gym before work!
In May, I will …
1. Run my second ever marathon! I am running the BMO Vancouver Marathon again on May 3. I had high hopes of completing it in under 4 hours this time, but I don’t think that’s a realistic goal for me right now. My new plan is simple … just to finish it and have fun!
2. Blog more! I’ve been ramping up my blog posts and social media involvement and pan to continue the momentum. Stay tuned for weekly training summaries, gear reviews, and more!
3. Do an engagement photo session! Well it’s about time! We’ve been engaged for almost a year and have yet to have our engagement photos taken. Now that the weather is getting better, we’re finally going to make our photo shoot happen!
April Posts You May Have Missed
- The Gorge Waterfalls 100k
- Vancouver Marathon Training – 35k Long Run
- Squamish 50 Orientation Run – 30k
- 100 Blog Posts!!!
- 5Peaks Golden Ears Orientation Run
- Race Recap: Vancouver Sun Run 2015
- Weekly Training Summary: April 20 to 26, 2015
- Recipe: Vegan Lentil and Mushroom Shepherd’s Pie
- Vancouver Marathon Training – Only 4 More Sleeps!