It’s been a long time since I’ve done a “weekly training summary” post but one of my new years resolutions is to keep up with my blog! I have so many posts to catch up on due to such a busy end of the year.
This week marked the official start of my Gorge 100k training! I kicked it off by getting some great weekday distance in, but unfortunately, I didn’t get to run as much as I would have liked to this weekend due to work and life stuff.
- Monday – Rest day
- Tuesday – 10.5 km lunch run on road
- Wednesday – 7 km lunch run + 6 km evening run on road
- Thursday – 10 km lunch run on road
- Friday – 6.5 km lunch run on road
- Saturday – 13.4 km morning run on the Galloping Goose trail
- Sunday – 9.6 km group trail run with Hadley
- Total Distance – 63.3 km
- Total Elevation Gain – 436 m
- Total Time – 6h 34m
This will be a crazy week with all the holiday festivities but I’m hoping I can get all my runs in somehow! We will see …