Wahoo! I hit 80 km for Week 4 of Gorge 100k training! I feel stronger and seem to be recovering faster … I hope it lasts! The weather was awesome this week and it was even a bit warmer and sunny on the weekend. I almost forgot it’s winter!
I’m loving the new Salomon S-lab Adv Skin3 12set pack my parents got me for Christmas. It can hold so much stuff and is still really comfortable! I’ve also been wearing my new 2XU Hyoptik thermal compression pants which are amazing (review coming soon) and perfect for the weather. I often end up washing them Saturday night so I can wear them again on Sunday!
My goal for next week is to run 90 km.
- Monday – 5.2 km lunch road run
- Tuesday – Rest day
- Wednesday – 10 km lunch road run
- Thursday – 10 km lunch road run
- Friday – 10 km lunch road run
- Saturday – 30 km morning trail run
- Sunday – 15.3 km morning trail run
- Total Distance – 80.7 km
- Total Elevation Gain – 1787 m
- Total Time – 9h 55m