Boom!! My first ever 100k week AND I hit 370 km for the month, which blew my previous record of 258 km out of the water.
So Week 7 of my Gorge 100k training was full of victories and I’m feeling slightly better about running 100 km in two months … although I still wince every time I say it out loud. I’ve worked a lot at loosening up my neck, shoulders, and hips while running and throughout the day. It’s paying off and slowly my body is starting to feel less tense.
This next month will hopefully be an even bigger one before I start to taper in March for the big day. Time is flying by!!
- Monday – Rest day
- Tuesday – 10.2 km lunch road run
- Wednesday – 8.8 km evening trail run
- Thursday – 11 km lunch road run
- Friday – 10 km lunch road run
- Saturday – 30 km morning trail run
- Sunday – 30 km morning trail run
- Total Distance – 100.2 km
- Total Elevation Gain – 2432 m
- Total Time – 12h 13m