I’m on track to finish the year with a total of 3,000 km if I stick to running on average just over 10 km per day. I felt stronger this week than last and my road runs have been on the faster side for me. It seems that I’ve also found myself in an unplanned run streak of 14 days so far. I wonder how long it will last?
- Monday – 7.7 km lunch road run
- Tuesday – 8.1 km lunch road run
- Wednesday – 9 km RunGo – Vancouver lunch road run
- Thursday – 9.4 km lunch road run
- Friday – 5 km lunch road run
- Saturday – 14 km Club Fat Ass “Seymour Super Fun Run”
- Sunday – 21.1 km Vancouver Historic Half
- Total Distance – 74.7 km
- Total Elevation Gain – 1,161 m
- Total Time – 8h 10m
Nice job. I’m going to come in at just about half that! You’re like my hero or something!