What is Athlinks?
Athlinks is a free service that allows you to view, save and share finish times through their website Athlinks.com and/or their iOS and Android apps. It also includes a social aspect where you can connect with friends, compete with rivals, discover new races.
Why use Athlinks?
If you have ever wanted to compile a list of your past race results, this is the place to do it. It is super easy and has a clean, user-friendly interface. You can even link upcoming races to your profile, and find out what other runners will be at your events.
Once your account is set up, simply check back in occasionally for new race results. It will usually automatically detect them for you and have them waiting for your approval.
How to get get started
- Go to Athlinks.com or download their iOS or Android app.
- Create an account.
- Add an awesome profile photo.
- Go through and claim your results.
- Sign up for any upcoming races you have on the schedule.
- Follow your friends (and me!)
- Check out your suggested rivals.
- View events near you.
- Follow Athlinks on Instagram and Twitter!