I didn’t get to run as much as I would have liked this week, but I’m already at about 179 km so far this month which feels good! It’s funny, a lot of people struggle to get outside this time of year but January last year was my highest mileage month ever with a total of 371 km. I must feel refreshed and refuelled after Christmas holidays.
- Monday – Rest day
- Tuesday – 9.6 km RUNch club road run
- Wednesday – 9 km RunGo – Vancouver lunch road run
- Thursday – 9.1 km RUNch club road run
- Friday – 12.8 km winter nighttime trail run
- Saturday – Rest day
- Sunday – 10.5 km trail run
- Total Distance – 51.2 km
- Total Elevation Gain – 1,473 m
- Total Time – 6h 7m
This week featured large lunch run groups during the week and a couple awesome and hilarious group trail runs on the weekend.